Amazon

Monday 16 January 2017

Rick Stein's Long Weekends DVD now available.

As I wrote in an earlier post linked HERE Rick Stein's superb book supporting his very popular television series Rick Stein's Long Weekends is available to order and now so is the fantastic series on DVD. I can't wait for mine to arrive in the post!



Both can be ordered through the Amazon links (below and in the banner at the top of the blog) in this blogpost and many hours of food and travel stories via the very popular TV food presenter and cook Rick Stein can be yours to enjoy. Bordeaux, Berlin and Cadiz have to be my top favourites and the Italian ones like Bologna have given me a few new dream holiday places to think about.






1 comment:

Judith said...

We haven't had that series on New Zealand television yet. At the moment they are showing his Venice to Istanbul series. He is one of my favourite cookery writers, I use his Indian book all the time.