Amazon

Sunday 19 June 2016

A milestone 100 likes on Facebook today

This food blog attracts over 5000 hits a month and although I don't get so many online comments I do get lots of personal feedback and people really seem to enjoy the varied interesting content and the humour that I build into my writing. Sometimes I get the occasional customer at work who surprises me and often inspires me with the knowledge that they have been following and reading this blog for a lengthy period of time. All to the good.  What many may not be aware of is that I have a Facebook site that the recent blog posts are copied to and the stats show that a lot of my traffic comes via Facebook.

Although the blog likes are tiny on the Facebook site compared to the hit counts this blog has just reached a 100 'Likes' today. If you are reading this and are a Facebook user then Mugofstrongtea would really appreciate it if you helped these 'Likes' grow by adding yours. Thank you.

MUGOFSTRONGTEA FACEBOOK SITE.

Don't forget too that if you shop at Tesco online you can use the link at the top of the blog page to do your shopping.

Phil Lowe




No comments: