Amazon

Monday 1 February 2016

Having vision - the bigger picture

Of late I have created a vision board - something I heard of a while ago - likewise mind mapping. Both ideas are meant to focus the individual into realising the positives and enterprise in one's life. They are both highly visual and work well with the sub-conscious mind. Yes, you are reading Phil Lowe's food blog, only this time it is about the bigger picture - mainly my life in writing.


The top left hand corner is all about my enjoyment and successes in Germany. The top right concerns my theatre writing and a recent talk I wrote and did at Nottingham Playhouse. The two A4 sheets are a mind map of where I believe my theatre website is heading and the one below is a list of glowing testimonials relating to my theatre writing from magazines and PR sections of professional theatres. The Nat West cheque represents wished for earnings and the middle section featuring my female friends is about enjoying my life as a theatre reviewer and the pleasant company it affords me.

 
 
The bottom left hand corner is about my successes in the world of food and my love of France and travelling abroad to discover more about foreign eating habits and food practices.
 
I am also keeping a journal to illustrate my gratitude for all the positives that come into my life and change it for the better. By recognising these I am already feeling the benefits and associated happiness.
 
Phil Lowe


#gratitude

#visionboard
 
 

No comments: