Amazon

Friday 1 May 2015

New Rachel Khoo DVD. Terribly over excited

Yes!!!  (or should I say "ja") a DVD by Rachel Khoo has just been released on 24th April  and hot off the press I have just ordered my copy through Amazon. I am totally over excited!

OK so the title Rachel Khoo - Europa in meiner Küche is in German but it is possible to play an English language version too. In the DVD you can join Rachel in her travels across Europe where she discovers new flavours and comes up with ever more new cooking ideas. On her Twitter account Rachel jokes that you can even hear her voice dubbed in German if you want. Ich freue mich sehr darauf! I'm really looking forward to that!

I've been loving Rachel's recent book Rachel Khoo's Kitchen Notebook so much so that I have nearly worn out the book spine and ribbon and I am bursting with excitement for this DVD to come through my letterbox soon. Like many Rachel Khoo fans worldwide I think that it would be fantastic to have The Little Paris Kitchen: Classic French recipes with a fresh and fun approach in a DVD format too. This is a BBC DVD so hopefully there will be more titles on the way if this proves popular. I see no reason why not personally.

                                                                          


PS ignore the funny little white squares that appear after the books and DVD title. I am not so clever with html to get rid of them. The links still work.  Phil x    

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh how I would love a Rachel Khoo dvd.

Phil Lowe said...

You can order it through the Amazon link on the blog post Jenna.